WINDSOR HOUSE CARE HOME
Windsor House has been an established care home for over 10 years and continues to provide you with that home from home feeling from the moment you walk through the front door. This modern yet warm and welcoming home provides a tranquil environment where you can enjoy living a high quality of life with the reassurance of the best care and facilities available to you.
• Residential care – Independent living with the extra reassurance of a carer at all times in a pleasant and homely setting
• Respite care – from overnight stays to months at a time, the home is perfectly equipped to welcome you during temporary stays whilst you receive uncompromising levels of care and hospitality.
• Day Care – enjoy lunch, dinner and socialising within the Windsor community on a day care package that can be suited specifically for you
With the large, thoughtfully designed garden to the rear and the quaint, cosy lounges inside, Windsor House provides you with a homely atmosphere in pleasant and peaceful surroundings.
Each bedroom in the home has:
• Luxuriousl large bedrooms
• Television points and Satellite TV on request
• Neutral décor which you are welcomed to personalise
• State of the art nurse call system
Recreational and relaxation space at the home is abundant, providing:
• A beautifully appointed lounge
• Large garden area to the rear of the property
• Tastefully furnished dining room.
209 WIGAN ROAD
Free Services: Mixed
some of the activities extended to the community are free of charge. for details relating to cost for accommodation please contact the home on 01257 421325
How to get there
Staff DBS Checked? Yes
Type of Group: Service Provider
CQC Registered? Yes
Transport Available No
Personal support? Yes
CQC Page: Visit