Adult Community Education (Wigan) limited
• Using Leisure Time - promoting mental and physical activities
• Relationships – knowing our bodies, appropriate behaviours, making choices, physical relationships
• Getting Ready to go Out - personal hygiene and appropriate clothing
• An Introduction to Personal Care - keeping clean, looking after yourself, using services such as dentists, opticians, doctors, barbers etc.
• Meal Preparation and Cooking - health and safety, food storage, food selection, food labelling, menu planning
• Coping With People - expressing feelings and mental health.
Telephone: 01942 829321
Free Services: Paid
How to get there
Staff DBS Checked? No
Type of Group: Community Group
CQC Registered? No
Transport Available No
Personal support? No