· Meet new people and make new friends
· Make a difference to your local community
· Learn new skills and gain qualifications
· Get work experience in a job you enjoy
· Build your confidence
· Start looking forward to a positive future
Participants will also receive the following:
• A weekly bus pass, if they need help with travelling in to team.
• Support throughout the programme to help gain employment.
• Students could be entitled to a bursary from the college and possible meal vouchers.
• Children in care or care leavers, 18 & under, will be able to claim a bursary from the college.
• There is a possibility that we can help to sort some food vouchers out if needed.
• Upon completion of all elements of the programme there is also the chance to gain £100 development award of a high street voucher
(The above bursaries are dependent on the completion of the relevant paperwork, compliance and 90% or above attendance)
Groundwork C L M
Free Services: Paid
How to get there
Staff DBS Checked? No
Type of Group: Community Group
CQC Registered? No
Transport Available No
Personal support? No